It is very good news for the people who want to start there own business as an entrepreneur. Prime Minister Of India Narendra Modi introduced this new Yojana to support the budding entrepreneurs of India by giving them financial help via this movement. We are providing you official contact details of the department which include Start Up India Plan toll free helpline number, phone numbers, email id, official website etc. We are also providing the link of online registration form app through which you can yourself register online. You can easily get in touch with the officials of department to get detailed information about Start Up India Scheme using given contact number in this article.
Start Up India Plan Toll Free Helpline Number
Start Up India Plan Helpline Number : n/a
Email Id: n/a
Soon the toll free helpline number and other phone numbers will be updated as the Government Of India has not announced the contact details of the department.
Start Up India Plan App For Online Registration Form
Start Up India Yojana App Link : n/a
Government of India has not still launched the app for people. Sources has confirmed that app will be launched in 1st week of April 2016.
You may also check US Embassy New Delhi Office Address here.
About Start Up India Scheme Info
PM of India Mr. Narendra Modi introduce new scheme for the budding entrepreneurs of country named ” Start Up India Plan “. This Yojana aims in providing financial help to new businessmen to support him in early days when he is struggling to raise capital for his innovative business. Mr. Modi believes innovation and creativity of entrepreneurs especially of youth should be supported as this will help in creating the new job opportunities for other people. He claims that this Yojana will create 2.5 lacs new job opportunities in country which will definitely help India in its internal development process.
Below are some advantages of the Start Up India Yojana :
- Government of India has set 10,000 crores corpus fund budget for this movement.
- Start-ups will be provided with capital according to there ideas, skills and talent.
- Self certification facility will be provided.
- This movement include the motive of self-certified environmental regulation.
- Government is planning to make the process of patent filling simple. Patent filling fee is planned to keep free in future but currently 80% fee is already reduced.
- Exemption of tax on capital gains will be given.
- No inspection will be done in first 3 years of startup.
- First 3 years of start-ups income will be income tax free.
- Government is also planning to pass new bill in parliament which will focus on 90 days of exit plan for the people who fail in there business and want to withdraw.
- To boost the confidence of new entrepreneurs of country there will be startup fest organized at regular intervals. Awards and appreciation certificates will provided to innovative people.
We all hope that Start Up India Scheme Plan works perfectly and helps in development of India and every individual who want to take the advantage of this Yojana. If you have any query regarding this article you can mention in your below comments. Out team will come in touch with you to answer you query.